Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun times

Just chillin' on the plasma car - who says you need two hands to drive anyway?
One of his favorite "seats" in the stroller. His feet are blurry because he is dragging them. It's a quick way to wear the toes out in his shoes.
Looking for handouts of the camera kind. These days, when I get the camera out, he wants to take the pictures. I guess it's never to early to start.
Photo courtesy of Evan. He's getting better at getting his intended subjects in the picture.
This is always so cute, but never lasts long - like more than ten seconds. One or the other gets bored.
Another somewhat akward position, but he liked this one and stayed this way for much longer than I expected.
Evan went to help Audrey pull the plasmacar up the hill - after she had given up. He's a good little helper. He's already a kid who just pitches in and does what has to be done. It's pretty amazing to watch sometimes. These little ones come with such good, strong souls.
We did it!
Such a sweet helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment