Ready to go for a ride. Too bad the ride is only as exciting as a PlasmaCar. And, in the house, no less. I had three here today (one three-year-old and two two-year-olds), so there was no way I was venturing out on my own.
Evan and Sleater always end up running and riding in circles at some point when he comes over to play. It's great because it wears them out. And, they are pretty good about not running into things (or people).

Audrey joined in on the fun. She doesn't last much in the chasing games, and I can't really blame her. I don't last long either.

Playing with Playdoh. And wanting me to give him the camera.
What is this, you wonder? You will find out in the next video.
Audrey and Evan asked me to make Big Jet from Little Einsteins. Yeah, right. I did my best. When they asked me to make Rocket, I had to go look. I didn't take pictures of Rocket because it was scary at best. But, Evan knew who it was, and that's all that matters. To me, at least.
Today when Audrey left, she had a pretty good tantrum outside, which is so so rare. Evan said "She was happy to see me," and "Audrey's crying. She's sad to leave Evan alone."
No comments:
Post a Comment