Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Libary"

Yes, I left the "r" out of the title on purpose. I wish I would have thought to record these cute voices saying library. Maybe tomorrow.
One of our local libraries has an outdoor garden for the kids. Today was our first time venturing out that way. These two had lots of fun looking at the tiles on the ground and figuring out what creature it was. They were able to figure most of them out. They were a little stumped on this one, a lobster. Go figure.
Had to include this shot because this is pretty much how Evan gets through life - on the run! This age is so much fun!! A little exasperating at times, but always more fun than not.
Water is always a scary thing...and a splashy thing. I assume they would not put a water feature in a children's garden unless they planned on it getting splashed, right? Well, it got splashed today. The only thing that gave me slight concern was the green tint of the water (well, not the water, but the feature itself. The running water was perfectly clear. Gross moss (I assume. I hope.).
Quick stop at the park on the way home. Needed to get a little more energy out to ensure a good nap. It worked, by the way. Not always the case, but today they slept well.
Yummy homemade bread and jam for dinner. The bread is homemade (in a breadmaker), but the jam is not (thank you, Costco).
Nice mug.
Totally an Evan face. Thinking about something...
Finding a quiet corner to play. Love the quiet moments.
Love these feet and toes! I think they have been crossed since day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment