Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

We didn't do anything out of the ordinary for this leap day, but we did have some fun! We went to Music Makers this morning. Evan really loves music - he loves to sing and dance, so much so, that sometimes I catch him bouncing to the beat of random music wherever we are. And, he's pretty good at  singing at random times and in random places. I love it. He's now getting much better at volunteering to be a helper during music time. And, sometimes he wants to help even when it's not needed. He's learning words to new songs all the time, and is starting to pay better attention to what songs are asking him to do or say. So much fun!

Later in the afternoon we went with some friends to ride the Ferris wheel. The price has gone up significantly, so this may be our last ride for a while (thank goodness for Disneyland and the Mickey Ferris wheel). 

I snapped this photo just as the ferris wheel started to move.

Two happy boys as we slowly started to move forward. I think it's probably a good thing that they were facing forward and not moving backward when we started.
I love the wide-eyed, glazy expression on both boys.

So high in the sky! Look at that view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment